The Director of Undergraduate Studies for the Department of Computer Science at Yale University is James Aspnes. See here for contact information and the calendar below for office hours.
Majors in Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer Science and Psychology, and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science are strongly encouraged to sign up for the cs-majors mailing list.
Information about academic programs and classes
Peer Tutor and Undergraduate Course Grader positions
The department is hiring Peer Tutors and Undergraduate Course Graders. If you are interested, see here.
- The Yale College Dean’s Office has pointers to just about anything you might want to know about undergraduate academics at Yale (including the online versions of all Yale College Publications).
- The Yale Department of Computer Science home page has pointers to resources more specific to Computer Science.
- The Departmental Student Advisory Committee (DSAC) maintains a web page providing documentation for the Zoo, the Computer Science Department’s undergraduate computing laboratory.
- The Yale Science and Engineering Research (YSER) web site describes opportunities, workshops, and programs for the support of undergraduate research.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities (finding summer research programs, including REUs)
Career planning resources
Advice from majors
DUS and faculty resources
If you can’t make it to my open office hours, please send me email to make an appointment.