The Director of Undergraduate Studies for the Department of Computer Science at Yale University is Zhong Shao.
Majors in Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer Science and Psychology, and Electrical Engineering and Computer Science are strongly encouraged to sign up for the cs-majors mailing list.
A second mailing list cs-majors-jobs is used for job postings that may be of interest to CS majors. Membership in this list is optional and independent of membership in the cs-majors list.
The department is hiring Peer Tutors and Undergraduate Course Graders. If you are interested, you can find an application form here.
- The Yale College Dean’s Office has pointers to just about anything you might want to know about undergraduate academics at Yale (including the online versions of all Yale College Publications).
- The Yale Department of Computer Science home page has pointers to resources more specific to Computer Science.
- The Departmental Student Advisory Committee (DSAC) maintains a web page providing documentation for the Zoo, the Computer Science Department’s undergraduate computing laboratory.
- The Yale Science and Engineering Research (YSER) web site describes opportunities, workshops, and programs for the support of undergraduate research.
- The Computer Research Association maintains a website for undergraduate research opportunities.